Who/What is EventMobi?
EventMobi is changing the way event planners create, market and manage their events, as well as how attendees around the world experience conferences and trade shows using their smartphones and tablets. Clients like Motorola, Ralph Lauren, Nestle, Intel and Canadian Heart & Stroke Foundation have used EventMobi to enhance the attendee experience at their events.
At EventMobi we get a kick out of creating amazing experiences for all of our clients and ensuring maximum ROI for their organization from their use of our products. Everyone from our CEO to our developers is focused on the success of our customers at EventMobi. EventMobi is a place where you will be encouraged to learn everyday in order to enhance your skillset and expertise and grow as a professional in your field.
Want to quickly figure out what EventMobi is all about? Then watch this fun, 3min video here: http://www.eventmobi.com/careers/#video
Here is an awesome video that shows you what brought a smile to EventMobi's team in 2016: https://youtu.be/jm8j15wpEu4
What impact will you have?
- Own the ongoing EventMobi relationship with assigned customers as it relates to increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and improving satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process and system improvements to positively impact the experience of the mid-market customer base.
- Identify up sell opportunities that align with customer goals and collaborate with sales to develop the opportunities.
- Achieve assigned revenue and retention goals
- Advocate customer needs/issues across EventMobi departments.
- Keep customers aware of EventMobi initiatives and product updates.
- Manage account escalations
What will you bring to the team?
- A minimum of 2 years experience in account management, preferably in a SaaS/technology background.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and adept at multi-tasking, and be forensic in your documentation and follow-through practices.
- Knowledge of SDLC.
- Be empathetic and truly care about helping and solving others problems.
- Love technology and be very web-savvy. You have a smartphone and are active on social media.
- Be able to think outside the box and think creatively on how to improve the experience of our clients at every turn.
- Love learning new things and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Be confident, passionate, and possess an ability to speak your mind and advocate for customers internally and externally.
- Be extremely social and possess a brilliant sense of humour.
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the time.
Bonus points if you:
- Have previous experience as a customer success manager
- Have previous event or event planning experience
- Have worked for a tech startup before
What will you get from EventMobi?
We offer an experience of a life-time working with a dynamic, open-minded and diverse team, who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients they help.
- A great office at Bloor and Church with beautiful views of downtown and steps away from Yorkville;
- Competitive salary, subsidized health care plans with dental, vision, drug coverage;
- Team building events and trips;
- A wellness account providing reimbursement on transit passes, fitness equipment, house cleaning and dry cleaning;
- Full kitchen stocked with coffee and snacks to keep you nourished;
- A subsidized lunch program with great food from local vendors;
- Quarterly team events;
- EventMobi sports teams - right now dodgeball, soccer and softball are our thing;
- Foosball, ping pong, massage chair for your down time;
- Discounted Goodlife membership;
- A great culture with much more along the way!
If this sounds like just the role you've been hoping for, upload your resume and tell us more about yourself!
EventMobi welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.